|IMPORTANT SAFETY CONSIDERATIONS: Proper system design is required for reliable and safe operation of distributed control systems incorporating Control Solutions products. It is extremely important for the user and system designer to consider the effects of loss of power, loss of communications, and failure of components in the design of any monitoring or control application. This is especially important where the potential for property damage, personal injury, or loss of life may exist. By using any Control Solutions, Inc., product, the user has agreed to assume all risk and responsibility for proper system design as well as any consequence for improper system design.
Terms of Service for use of this Web Site
1. All materials on this web site are the property of Control Solutions unless otherwise stated. Some material is copyrighted information and is protected by the applicable copyright laws. You agree not to violate or infringe any copyright, trademark, patent or proprietary rights of Control Solutions and others.
3. Control Solutions assumes no responsibility for accuracy, correctness, timeliness, or content of the materials provided on this web site. Information on this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors and may be changed or updated without notice.
4. You agree to indemnify and hold harmless Control Solutions, or any other third party mentioned at this site from any claim resulting from your use, inability to use, or the results of use of this site, any web sites linked to this site, or services or materials contained at such sites.
5. This Agreement shall be construed in all respects in accordance with the laws of the state of Minnesota and other applicable laws.
6. Control Solutions reserves the right to change these terms at any time without notice. Changes will be posted at http://www.csimn.com.
All Control Solutions products are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 1 (one) year from date of shipment from factory. Defective units will be repaired or replaced, at manufacturer’s discretion, at no cost to user except when negligence or improper use has resulted in damage. The express warranty stated herein is in lieu of all other warranties, express or implied, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose and all other warranties are hereby disclaimed and excluded by Control Solutions, Inc.
Information provided in this web site is provided "as is", without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of fitness or merchantability for a particular purpose. Control Solutions, Inc., may make improvements and/or changes in this web site, in documentation, or in the product(s) and/or program(s) described in this web site at any time without obligation of notification to customer. This web site or documentation linked hereto could include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes are periodically made to the information herein; these changes may be incorporated in new editions of publications. The terms reflected by this web site supersede any conditions stated on customer purchase orders or other documentation except when mutually agreed to by an explicit contract signed by authorized representatives of both parties. Delivery of product does not imply acceptance of terms other than those stated by Control Solutions, Inc. Control Solutions, Inc., reserves the right to refuse delivery for any reason.
i.CanDoIt®, Babel Buster®, AddMe®, LogMyData® are registered trademarks of Control Solutions, Inc. The Control Solutions logo is a trademark of Control Solutions, Inc. i.Report and i.Board are trademarks of Control Solutions, Inc.
ZigBee® is a registered trademark of ZigBee Alliance Corp.
Echelon, LON, LonWorks, LonMark, LonBuilder, NodeBuilder, LonManager, LonTalk, LonUsers, LonPoint, Digital Home, Neuron, 3120, 3150, LNS, i.LON, LonWorld, Panoramix, ShortStack, LonMaker, the Echelon logo, and the LonUsers logo are trademarks of Echelon Corporation registered in the United States and other countries. LonLink, LonResponse, LonSupport, LONews, Open Systems Alliance, Open LDV, LonScanner, Powered by Echelon, LNS Powered by Echelon, Panoramix Powered by Echelon, LonWorks Powered by Echelon, Networked Energy Services Powered by Echelon, and NES Powered by Echelon are trademarks of Echelon Corporation.
LONMARK, the LONMARK logo, Echelon, LONWORKS, LonTalk, LONWORLD, LonUsers,and Neuron are either trademarks or registered trademarks of Echelon Corporation registered in the United States and other countries.
BACnet® is a registered trademark of American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE).
Niagara Framework is a registered trademark of Tridium, Inc. Trane Tracer Summit is a trademark of American Standard Companies, Inc. Other trademarks belong to their respective holders.
Copyright © 1995-2010 Control Solutions, Inc., 980 E. Berwood Ave., Suite 100, St. Paul, MN 55110 U.S.A. All rights reserved. If you have questions regarding Control Solutions' terms and conditions, please contact us.