Control Solutions’ Model AM3-IP-BN i.CanDoIt® Web Enabled I/O Programmable BACnet Controller is a full featured embedded web server with 32 I/O points, template or rule based alarm monitoring and email notification, weekly or time and date scheduling, and data logging. The embedded web server includes many predefined pages, but you can create your own HTML pages and forms to customize the server for your application. In addition to web access, you can access I/O points as BACnet objects or SNMP MIB variables. The AM3-IP-BN is programmable with the i.CanDrawIt® graphical programming tool.
• BACnet IP Client and Server
• 18 Analog/Universal Inputs, 16-bit, Configurable as 0-10VDC, Thermistor, Dry Contact
• 4 Analog Outputs, 8-bit, 0-20mA (or 4-20mA)
• 8 Discrete Outputs, Form A Relay, 5A @ 120VAC, HOA Switches
• 2 Discrete Inputs, Pulse Count to 5kHz
• Modbus RTU master port to poll additional slave I/O
The goal of the i.CanDoIt® BACnet web server is to provide a simple and cost effective facility management and remote monitoring solution suitable for use in small sites. i.CanDoIt® includes data logging, time & date scheduling, and template or rule based alarm processing with email notification and/or I/O activation in response to events. Data logging simply records the contents of registers on a user specified schedule. Event logging keeps a record of alarm events. Scheduling causes register values to be set according to a schedule. The resulting register manipulation may generate network communication with remote devices, control local I/O, or change setpoints. The i.CanDoIt® is programmable, even though it is rather powerful without programming.
The BACnet version of the i.CanDoIt® server features a BACnet IP client and server. This server is ideal I/O add-on or stand alone controller for a BACnet IP system. The i.CanDoIt® BACnet controller is freely programmable.
Control Solutions’ AddMe III features 18 universal inputs which are context sensitive. When configured as an analog input, the continuously self-calibrating sigma-delta converter produces 15-bit resolution with high noise immunity. When configured as a discrete input, the converter switches to 8-bit resolution at 128 samples per second for fast response.
Analog data is available via Analog Input objects. Linearization tables are provided for 10K and 20K type II, III, and IV thermistors on analog inputs. Input and output type and scaling are configured in web pages served by the internal web server. Outputs are accessed via commandable Analog Output and Binary Output objects. Additional uncommitted writeable Analog Input objects, plus writeable Multistate Input objects, are available for the user program.
The model AM3-IP-BN BACnet IP web server includes a Modbus RTU gateway for interfacing multiple Modbus devices to BACnet IP. Devices one may interface include VFD's, power monitors, etc.
The AM3-IP-BN also makes an economical BACnet IP slave I/O device. Read and write physical inputs and outputs as standard BACnet objects. You can also use BACnet IP to read and write registers that are mapped to the Modbus RTU master, giving you BACnet IP access to slave Modbus RTU devices.
Configuration is done via the web pages. Configuration is saved in the internal Flash file system, and may be exported for backup or for duplicating the configuration in another device.
Click on the link below to view a demo copy of the entire Web UI in the AM3-IP-BN.
• 18 Analog/universal inputs
• 0-10VDC, Thermistor, dry contact
• Software selectable input type
• 0.1% reference, up to 16-bit resolution
• Continuously self-calibrating sigma-delta converter
• 4 Analog outputs
• 4-20mA (0-20mA)
• 8-bit resolution
• 8 Discrete outputs
• Form A relay, 5A @ 120VAC
• HOA switches & LED status indicators
• 2 Pulse/Discrete inputs
• TTL to 24VDC
• Rate or totalizing count input
• Modbus RTU RS-485 Gateway built in
• Modbus RTU master handles up to 50 slaves
• BACnet IP client and server
• COV subscription support
• 10/100BaseT Ethernet
• Data and event logger, email & trap notifications
• Real time scheduler including astronomical clock
• Web interface including user HTML wrapper
• User programmable using PL/i or i.CanDrawIt®
• Powered by 18-30VDC or 24VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power Consumption:
• 0.3A @ 24VDC max.
• DIN rail mounting, 100mm H x 155mm W x 60mm D
• LED indicators for power, RS-485 RX/TX & error
• Pluggable screw terminal blocks
• -30C to +70C, 5%-95% RH non-condensing
• Certifications: FCC, CE
Our most extensive technical support is provided by the same engineering staff that developed the products. Your personal attention from this staff is available via the support ticket system.
No user/password is required to open a new ticket. Once you open a ticket, you will immediately receive an email with your ticket number. Your ticket number becomes your login to review your ticket(s) later. Click the Support Ticket icon anywhere you see it. (If you do not get an email with your ticket number, within minutes, check your junk folder, spam settings, etc, and try again if necessary.)Open a Ticket