Control Solutions’ Model AM3-IP-MB i.CanDoIt® Web Enabled I/O Programmable Modbus Controller is a full featured embedded web server with 32 I/O points, template or rule based alarm monitoring and email notification, weekly or time and date scheduling, and data logging. The embedded web server includes many predefined pages, but you can create your own HTML pages and forms to customize the server for your application. In addition to web access, you can access I/O points as Modbus TCP registers or SNMP MIB variables. The AM3-IP-MB is programmable with the i.CanDrawIt® graphical programming tool.
• Modbus TCP Client and Server, SNMP Agent
• 18 Analog/Universal Inputs, 16-bit, Configurable as 0-10VDC, Thermistor, Dry Contact
• 4 Analog Outputs, 8-bit, 0-20mA (or 4-20mA)
• 8 Discrete Outputs, Form A Relay, 5A @ 120VAC, HOA Switches
• 2 Discrete Inputs, Pulse Count to 5kHz
• Modbus RTU master port to poll additional slave I/O
The goal of i.CanDoIt® is to provide a simple and cost effective facility management and remote monitoring solution suitable for use in small sites. The i.CanDoIt® Modbus web server includes data logging, time & date scheduling, and template or rule based alarm processing with email notification and/or I/O activation in response to events. Data logging simply records the contents of registers on a user specified schedule. Event logging keeps a record of alarm events. Scheduling causes register values to be set according to a schedule. The resulting register manipulation may generate network communication with remote devices, control local I/O, or change setpoints. The i.CanDoIt® is programmable, even though it is rather powerful without programming.
The Modbus version of the i.CanDoIt® server features a Modbus RTU Master and Modbus TCP Client and Server. This server is ideal for systems based entirely on Modbus. The server will support polling of up to 50 RTU slaves, and IP connections with 25 TCP/IP devices. The i.CanDoIt® server as a Modbus controller is freely programmable.
Control Solutions’ AddMe III features 18 universal inputs which are context sensitive. When configured as an analog input, the continuously self-calibrating sigma-delta converter produces 15-bit resolution with high noise immunity. When configured as a discrete input, the converter switches to 8-bit resolution at 128 samples per second for fast response.
Data is presented in scaled integer and floating point format. Linearization tables are provided for 10K and 20K type II, III, and IV thermistors on analog inputs. Input and output type and scaling are configured in web pages served by the internal web server.
The AM3-IP-MB also makes an economical Modbus TCP slave I/O device. Read and write physical inputs and outputs as holding registers. Use the server map to create a virtual Modbus device that lets you access I/O points as any type of register, including Modbus coil. You can also use Modbus TCP to read and write registers that are mapped to the Modbus RTU master, giving you Modbus TCP access to slave Modbus RTU devices.
The AM3-IP-MB can be used as an SNMP I/O device. Read physical inputs using SNMP Get. Write physical outputs using SNMP Set. Via the Modbus RTU mapping, using SNMP to Get or Set registers in slave Modbus RTU devices. Set up SNMP Traps to give you notifications when physical inputs or slave Modbus registers exceed your given threshold.
Configuration is done via the web pages. Configuration is saved in the internal Flash file system, and may be exported for backup or for duplicating the configuration in another device.
Click on the link below to view a demo copy of the entire Web UI in the AM3-IP-MB.
• 18 Analog/universal inputs
• 0-10VDC, Thermistor, dry contact
• Software selectable input type
• 0.1% reference, up to 16-bit resolution
• Continuously self-calibrating sigma-delta converter
• 4 Analog outputs
• 4-20mA (0-20mA)
• 8-bit resolution
• 8 Discrete outputs
• Form A relay, 5A @ 120VAC
• HOA switches & LED status indicators
• 2 Pulse/Discrete inputs
• TTL to 24VDC
• Rate or totalizing count input
• Modbus RTU RS-485 Gateway built in
• Modbus RTU master handles up to 50 slaves
• Modbus TCP client and server
• 10/100BaseT Ethernet
• Data and event logger, email & trap notifications
• Real time scheduler including astronomical clock
• Web interface including user HTML wrapper
• User programmable using PL/i or i.CanDrawIt®
• Powered by 18-30VDC or 24VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power Consumption:
• 0.3A @ 24VDC max.
• DIN rail mounting, 100mm H x 155mm W x 60mm D
• LED indicators for power, RS-485 RX/TX & error
• Pluggable screw terminal blocks
• -30C to +70C, 5%-95% RH non-condensing
• Certifications: FCC, CE
Our most extensive technical support is provided by the same engineering staff that developed the products. Your personal attention from this staff is available via the support ticket system.
No user/password is required to open a new ticket. Once you open a ticket, you will immediately receive an email with your ticket number. Your ticket number becomes your login to review your ticket(s) later. Click the Support Ticket icon anywhere you see it. (If you do not get an email with your ticket number, within minutes, check your junk folder, spam settings, etc, and try again if necessary.)Open a Ticket