Babel Buster 4 - The Next Generation!
• One Gateway, Multiple Protocols
• Dual Ethernet Ports
• Dual, Isolated RS-485 Ports
• Secure, SSL Support
• SNMPv3 Support
• IoT Ready
• Faster, More Memory
• USB Flash Drive Support
• Slim DIN Rail Package
• Wall Mount Bracket Included
• Built-in Configuration Tools
• Customizable User Interface
• Drivers Included
• Free Software Upgrades for Life
The new Babel Buster® 4 is a performance enhanced multi-protocol network gateway designed to serve many network gateway needs in a single package. The BB4-8422 includes dual Ethernet ports, dual isolated RS-485 ports, and USB flash drive port for external file transfer. This new generation gateway features a faster processor, greatly increased memory capacity, and network security support. The user may assign any supported protocol to any port.
The Babel Buster 4 brings together all of the best features of our most popular Babel Buster 2 family gateways plus everything else you asked for along the way. By incorporating a full implementation of Linux, we leave the door wide open to adaptation to an endless array of protocols, applications, and features. Plus, programmers with PHP and Json experience can turn the user interface into anything they like.
Protocol support in initial release includes Modbus and SNMPv3, with BACnet soon to follow. There is only one model - you just keep adding protocols as they become available. There is no added charge for adding an open protocol.
Subscribe to our mailing list to stay informed on release dates and ordering information.
• Support for up to 10,000 data objects
• Modbus TCP and RTU client and server
• Modbus support for 32-bit and 64-bit data
• BACnet IP and MS/TP client and server
• Analog, Binary, Multistate (with text) objects
• Input, commandable Output, Value objects
• BBMD, COV support
• SNMP client and server
• SNMP v1, v2c, v3 Get/Set access to all data points
• SNMP v1, v2c, v3 table walker
• SNMP v1, v2c , v3 trap send and receive
• Configure via secure web pages
• Field upgradeable firmware upload via secure ftp
• AM3359 Cortex-A8 Processor, 720MHz
• 512MB DDR3 RAM
• 512MB Nand-Flash, Boot/System
• 2GB Nand-Flash, Data
• 4KB EEPROM, Configuration
• Embedded Linux OS
• Apache 2.4, PHP 7, Sqlite 3, Python 2.7 Included
• USB Host
• Dual 10/100 Ethernet Ports
• Dual Isolated RS-485 Ports, 1200 to 76800 baud
• Powered by 10-30VDC or 12-24VAC 50/60 Hz
• Power Consumption: Pending
• DIN rail mounting, 115mm H x 32mm W x 100mm D
• Pluggable screw terminal blocks for power, RS-485 ports
• Operating temperature -40°C to +85°C; Humidity 5% to 90%
• FCC Class A, CE Mark Pending
• Listing to UL 916 and (Canadian) C22.2 No. Pending
Babel Buster®... The Network Gateway Brand Everybody Remembers.
The web pages served by the internal web server have been overhauled to be mobile responsive and dynamically updated. That means you can easily view data and configuration from your smart phone if you have made the Babel Buster accessible via secure Internet connection.
Copyright 2016 Control Solutions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.